What do you expect from surprises?

In the past, OpenAI has made significant advancements in natural language processing, robotics, and machine learning. Some examples include GPT-3, a language model that can generate human-like text, DALL-E, a neural network that can create images from textual descriptions, and OpenAI Five, an AI-powered team that can play complex strategy games such as Dota 2.

Given OpenAI’s track record, it’s likely that the organization will continue to make significant strides in the development of AI technologies, which could have far-reaching implications for industries and societies around the world.

Blockquote

Will we see surprises from “openAI” in the coming days?2023-03-06T21:00:00Z

Blockquote

I doubt it, not in the coming days.

After people start to get past the hype of generative AI stimulated by the release of ChatGPT and start to see the actual limitations of generative AI, the topic will cool down.

There is some media hype about generative AI being a stepping stone to AGI, but I think this is mostly corporate hype to keep the invest dollars flowing in.

So, personally speaking, I would wager money that we will not see any “useful breakthroughs” in AI in the coming days.

However, we might see more goofy chatbot completion results and people from social group A complaining about perceived bias toward social group B, and people from country A complaining about bias toward country B. We may see more prompt jacking and hacking. But I don’t consider this “surprising” and it’s expected.

Just my opinion, probably wrong :slight_smile: but that’s my view at the moment after working with generative AI software development using the OpenAI API exclusive for nearly two months.

I think the hype will start to cool down and we will start seeing a lot of more “chatbot spam” and “chatbot misinformation” in social media, blah blah… but this is also not “surprising”, it’s unavoidable.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Real talk, thank you dear :kissing:strong text

1 Like