Welcome to the OpenAI API community!
This community resource is for all users of the OpenAI API. We welcome discussion of the API, GPT-3, and other closely related topics. We also welcome your site feedback.
The OpenAI API Community Forum is a place where you can learn, share, and collaborate. It’s a great way to see what others are working on, trade tips, hear about the latest product updates, and share feedback.
As of writing, the following forum categories exist:
- General API discussion - discuss your experiences using the OpenAI API.
- Announcements - official updates related to the OpenAI API.
- Prompt Assistance - help with learning the basics, and advanced prompt engineering.
- Feedback - give your feedback to help us improve the API.
- Risk and safety - discussions related to risk and safety.
- Share your completions - share interesting API outputs with fellow developers.
- Looking for a teammate - share project collaboration requests.
- Share your app/project - tell us about what you’re working on.
When creating a new topic (by clicking “New Topic” on the forum homepage), please select the most relevant category. This will keep the forum organized, and make it easier for other users to find your topic.
You can also search topics by category on the homepage.
Please see our broader community guidelines in the OpenAI documentation.
Feel free to introduce yourself in our community!
Learn more about the OpenAI API, or get started making your own requests:
- Introduction: Get an overview of the API.
- Playground: Quickly and easily experiment with different prompts and settings to generate completions.
- Developer Quick Start: Learn how to programmatically use the API.
- Video Tutorials: Check out our library of video tutorials to help you get started.
- Example prompts: See examples of how to use the API.