We can only authorize image/video generation plugins that utilize OpenAI's DALLE model

I developed a plug-in that talks to AI in real time, but the feedback information given to me after submitting for review is as follows:

We can only authorize image/video generation plugins that utilize OpenAI’s DALLE model, as it ensures compliance with safety standards.

Does anyone know why? There is no image and video related information generated in my plugin, I am very confused.

Welcome to the developer forum!

I don’t think there is anyone on here that can tell you precisely why there was an issue with it, my advise would be to resubmit it again but this time add a note to the effect that this was erroneously flagged for image generation and it does not in fact do that.

Hello, I submitted this feedback twice before, and when I submitted the review for the second time, I wrote some design ideas about the plug-in, and clearly stated that I did not use other video or image generation tools. And also added a test link, I feel that the feedback given by openai review has nothing to do with my plug-in, so I am very puzzled.
Still thank you for your reply. :pray: