Urgent: Time-Sensitive Inquiry Regarding Access to OpenAI Models for Educational Chatbot Project

Dear OpenAI Team,

I trust this message reaches you promptly. My name is Satya, currently immersed in a time-sensitive educational chatbot project. Having discovered the transformative capabilities of OpenAI models, specifically GPT-3 or 4, I am keen on exploring the potential integration of these models to enhance our project.

Our endeavor aims to develop a chatbot for answering frequent questions asked to the Computer Science department and we firmly believe that the inclusion of OpenAI’s robust language models could significantly elevate the functionality and impact of our educational chatbot.

Recognizing the constraints on access, we are earnestly seeking your expedited consideration for access, particularly given the time constraints of our project and its potential impact on education.

If there exist specific application processes or criteria for student projects, we kindly request guidance on the necessary steps. Additionally, we are open to any terms or conditions associated with the utilization of OpenAI models for our educational initiative.

Your prompt attention to this matter is highly appreciated. We are eager to contribute meaningfully to the educational landscape with the support of OpenAI’s advanced language models.

Thank you for your swift consideration.

Best regards,
Satya

Hi @satyauday !

I have built many chatbot using the OpenAI API GPT-3 or 4. I would recommend you build your own chatbot using the assistant api. With this youll be able to put custom content from a pdf, html or txt and then your assistant will be able to read it!

Then you have 2 choices use vercel/ai sdk to integrate the chatbot in your website or you can use already existing tool like OpenAssitantGPT to build the chatbot.

Or you can also use customGPTs depending on your use case!

Don’t hesitate if you have any questions!