Unofficial Open AI Discord Server

Just sharing this link to a new (unofficial) Discord live chat server to chat about OpenAI, GPT-3, DALL-E, and more. It’s meant to supplement this forum but offer a “live-chat” kind of feel, sort of like the GPT-3 slack group which is shutting down.

Link:

Everyone is welcome! Please continue to follow OpenAI terms of use and other policies, please be respectful on the discord. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m curious as to how comfortable OpenAI will be with this. They have killed the Slack after issues with being able to save old messages, from what I’ve heard.

I don’t see anything wrong with this, but it’ll be good to see what the team says.

I would love to see both coexist.

The invite link isn’t working for me. Is the group still active? Would someone mind creating a new link and posting it/ sending it to me, if so?

7-day link. I’ll leave it to Rene to decide if he wants to point non-expiring links.

Thanks! Looking forward to chatting with y’all over there as well!

Jeremy

Hi all. I just started using OpenAI, and it’ll be great to join a discord channel (if there is one) so I can learn more about it! Thank you in advance!