This forum is like a sandbox?

What’s the real numbers of viewed posts? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe some posts are filter out. I don see the point of sharing all the information. Open AI may be not really open but Quasi-Open AI :). This is may depends on a skill level of the beta testers. Second reason may be that the company does not what to show how many people test their services to encourage new people in the field. Maybe here is some communist who work for a idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see many work here assuming that open ai has already chat bot technology. Everything is possible. the question is in probability of something. Ok i see you point. Do you know how Can i delete this topic and what is the “Trust Level”?

1 Like

Thanks for answering M.A. . How can i raise my trust level? .

1 Like

So ruffly by the number of likes and posts. Why posts does not have dislike feature? If i do not agree with some engineering idea. I dislike it. So survives and reproduces only that on the top of the list like in stack x change. Whose post that has negative score are turn into chaos, survives only first and last symbol of every word of the post. The applying holographic principle and information paradox in favor of compression of meaningful knowledge that helps to explore but not occupy far away galaxies

I have accepted that OpenAI learns from the users. Same as with Dota 2.

1 Like

When you delete it is still visible when you click the pencil icon at the top of the post.

1 Like

I call this the truth.

1 Like