Suggestions to improve openAI chat Gpt

Dear OpenAI development team,

I would like to make some suggestions to enhance ChatGPT and make it even more useful and efficient for users. I believe that implementing the following hidden commands could significantly improve the user experience:

1. Command to disable superfluous phrases: It would be helpful to have a command that disables repetitive apology and warning phrases, allowing for more concise and direct responses. This would reduce the amount of unnecessary text in the answers.

2. Command to activate objectivity mode: A command that enables ChatGPT to respond in an objective manner, based on evidence, data, and realistic information. This would be especially useful when conducting scientific analyses or seeking fact-based answers.

3. Command for flexible response formats: It would be interesting to have a command that facilitates formatting the results according to user preference. This could include options such as plain text, lists/bullet points, mind map structure, pros/cons analysis, explanatory framework, summary/synthesis, report-style, or exhaustive hypothesis exploration, among others. This would help organize and visualize information in a more suitable way for each context.

Thank you for considering these suggestions and for your ongoing work in improving ChatGPT. I am confident that these additions would provide an even more satisfying user experience, allowing for more direct, objective, and adaptable responses to various needs.

Best regards,
Tiago BrandĂŁo

2 Likes

Dear magnifical team,

I would like very much you could enhance ChatGPT with a tagging feature, so it would be possible during a conversation to specify to which answer I am referring in the current request. It would be useful for example in code writing, where the user could refer to a specific answer inside different answers to build the next request.

Thank you so much.

this is small thing ,you sholud add short key on keyboard to stop generate, and also show the key on the button , it will effect very efficiently, thank you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Subject: Suggestion for Enhancing Job Candidate Suggestions

Dear OpenAI Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to offer a suggestion that could potentially enhance the capabilities of ChatGPT in providing valuable suggestions for job candidates within the field of technology.

Considering the increasing reliance on AI and the need for efficient talent acquisition processes, I propose the integration of a job candidate suggestion feature into ChatGPT. This feature would allow individuals seeking technology engineers or developers to inquire and receive informed suggestions within the AI platform, thereby facilitating the search for suitable candidates.

By leveraging ChatGPT’s comprehensive knowledge and understanding of various technology domains, companies and recruiters can obtain immediate and reliable suggestions for potential candidates. These suggestions would assist in identifying individuals with the required skills and qualifications, streamlining the recruitment process and saving valuable time and effort for all parties involved.

It is important to emphasize that these suggestions would be based on the information provided and should not be considered as direct referrals. The final decision and assessment of candidates would remain with the company or recruiter, ensuring a balanced and fair evaluation process.

Implementing such a feature would position ChatGPT as a valuable resource for industry-specific talent acquisition needs, providing valuable insights and recommendations to assist companies in their search for qualified technology professionals.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I genuinely appreciate the effort and dedication of the OpenAI team in continuously improving AI technologies. I look forward to any developments or feedback on this idea.

Best regards,

M.Inshaf

An objectivity mode would be great. It may not be plausible for social topics, but there are some where it is obviously beneficial, clear, and objective.

ChatGPT does have the tendency towards false equivalency and both-sidesism. And, for many scenarios in which people (and often chatGPT) tend to answer with “well, it depends…”, 90% of the dependencies will result in the same answer - so it should give that clear answer, and add caveats afterwards.

A few quick ideas to share:

1. up / down arrows (or similar) for command line prompt history (eg if you wish to iterate on a recent prompt instead of having to scroll, copy and paste)
  2. show date of chat in the chat history window (makes it easier to find past chats)
  3. Ability to tag or classify or make folders for chats (to allow grouping of different chats)
  4. make chat headings searchable (easier to find the relevant past chat), by title, date, tag, etc
1 Like

Hi There,

I just got an idea that can help improve chatgpt performance. It is useful for both chatgpt as well as the user. “How about adding emojis?” in this way, chatgpt is able to recognize how the customer is feeling right away also I feel like there is lack of understanding sometimes when you are full of emotions and the response of chatgpt seems like very dull.

How about this idea?

Regards,
Wajhee Uddin