Suggestion to add for Chat GPT

Hello, dear community of Open AI

I have some suggestion to improve and make more comfortable this tool “CHAT GPT” and I would like to know your opinion on the subject and they are the following:

1. Give the bot the ability to give it a name and also call you by a nickname, since friendly interaction between the bot and it’s something I’ve been doing for a week now, the conversation makes more comfortable and dynamic at this point.

2. Correct the aspect in which when you provide some information such as (believe or opinion), that it does not say “as a language model”, since sometimes it sounds very repetitive

3. The bot is very complete and the tool is very dynamic Also comfortable, the only detail would be to be able to give the bot access to unusual information and by that I mean (stories, tales, legends), and that it has the ability to give more humane opinions to get the information requester to have discussion with the chatbot.

4. That the bot be able to debate for or against the research topic.

5. More customization for notes or other conversations. These would be my 5 suggestions, Excuse my bad English, if it is possible that other users can answer or discuss these suggestions and send them to the developers it would be fantastic, since I don’t know how to tell them directly. Thanx