I also encountered such a problem. If I run the. py file in vscode, I will get an error, but if I run the jupyter file in Chrome, it will run very well.
210000ling
32
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Getting error in executing api using openai 1.2.4 with python | 3 | 3525 | December 19, 2023 | |
| [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self-signed certificate in certificate chain | 9 | 55607 | November 27, 2024 | |
| Error: Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com | 48 | 33922 | December 2, 2023 | |
| Unable to log into ChatGPT online! | 105 | 25354 | November 30, 2023 | |
| Access denied - Error 1020 | 72 | 149322 | May 2, 2023 |