Several bugs after recent updates ("response could'nt load", prompt version switching missing, scroll lock, temporary chat)

Hey everyone,

Has anyone else run into a bunch of UI and generation bugs after the latest updates? I’ve been running into these repeatedly on the web version:

  1. “This response couldn’t load” after leaving tabs idle: If I step away and leave a chat open for a bit, previously generated responses vanish and get replaced with “This response couldn’t load”. I have to refresh the page multiple times just to get the messages to show back up.
  2. Prompts failing immediately: Sometimes right after I submit a query, it fails on the spot with that same “This response couldn’t load” error.
  3. Chat scrolling jumps and locks: When scrolling up to read earlier messages in a thread, the view suddenly snaps to a random spot, and from there it won’t let me scroll back up.
  4. Can’t switch between edited prompt versions: When I edit or rewrite a prompt multiple times, I can no longer switch between the different versions. I am just able to read the responses of different versions.
  5. Temporary chat doesn’t generate anything: In Temporary Chat mode, sending a prompt clears the text box, but nothing happens—no loader, no stream, and no response ever appears.

Is anyone else dealing with this, or is a fix being tracked?

These guys think the web interface is only meant for asking text summaries and cake recipes, then a low-level blacksmith arrives trying to shove 41k lines of Z80 assembly code and SCREEN 2 VRAM synthetic tables through a single prompt, and completely melts down their entire server cluster!

I’m building an SDK with more than 570 builds and my last commit was 24 hours ago because of this interface freeze!!!

I have made a song to testify to my pure grievance with this server lag.
**

More than seven timeouts!!!