Seeking Passionate AI Enthusiasts for an Exciting New Venture: Hobby to Career

Hello OpenAI Forum members,

I hope this message finds you well! I am reaching out to this incredible community to find like-minded individuals who are passionate about AI and ready to embark on a journey to create something truly amazing. If you’re looking to turn a hobby into a potential career, then you’ve come to the right place!

My vision is to bring together a group of talented and motivated people who share a common goal: creating innovative AI-based solutions that have the potential to make a significant impact on our world. We’ll start small, focusing on nurturing our ideas as a hobby, but with the determination to grow them into a sustainable and rewarding career.

Here’s what I’m looking for in a teammate:

Passion for AI and its potential to change the world
Willingness to learn, grow, and adapt in a rapidly evolving field
Strong problem-solving skills and a “figure-it-out” mentality
Ability to collaborate effectively with others to achieve a shared vision
Desire to contribute to an exciting new venture with big ambitions

If this sounds like you, and you’re eager to join a team where you can make a difference, I would love to connect with you! Please reach out to me on Discord, and we can start discussing our ideas, goals, and the next steps towards making our AI dream a reality.

Discord handle: N3v3R3nD#9263

Let’s come together to build something extraordinary that not only fuels our passion but also has the potential to shape the future. I am looking forward to meeting you and embarking on this exciting journey together!

Warm regards

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find you on discord, you can find me if you like, TabLevitas is my username