Seeking Ideas for creating a New AI Tool Based on OpenAI API - Your Suggestions are Welcome!

Hello everyone!

I’m currently working on developing an AI tool that utilizes the OpenAI API and I’m in the brainstorming phase to gather ideas and requirements. My goal is to create a tool that can help solve real-world problems or improve existing workflows, leveraging the power of AI.

I would really appreciate it if you could share your thoughts, experiences, or suggestions about potential needs or problems that can be addressed by an AI tool. Here are a few questions to help guide your responses:

1. What are some tasks or problems in your daily life or work that you think could benefit from AI assistance?
  2. Are there any specific industries or fields that you believe would greatly benefit from an AI-based solution?
  3. What are some existing AI tools or applications that you find particularly useful or inspiring, and why?

Feel free to think outside the box and provide any other ideas or suggestions you might have. I’m eager to hear your thoughts and collaborate with you to create a valuable AI tool that can make a real impact!

Thank you in advance for your input and support!

Have a good time! we didn 't quite understand your message - do you need ideas for new products ? :heartbeat: :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response! :blush:
Yes, I’m looking for ideas and suggestions for a new AI tool I’m planning to develop using the OpenAI API. I want to create something that can solve real-world problems or improve existing workflows. If you have any thoughts or experiences related to potential needs, issues, or use cases that could be addressed by an AI tool, I’d love to hear them.
Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

YES! :))) Thank you!

Do you have any telegrams? let’s for a faster communication channel - we will share with you there! and then post it here? we work often in the moment of the present! and sometimes we forget later! by the way, have you read our topic?

I would like to see someone explore the varieties of emergent behavior in artificial intelligence systems!

Interesting! and what exactly do you mean? more precisely, in a little more detail, if it’s not difficult for you :slight_smile:

I wanted to share a suggestion regarding the addition of features similar to note-taking apps within the chatbot. This enhancement could greatly improve the chatbot’s understanding of topics. I envision a system where users can create different categories and sub-pages to organize information. The chatbot would be able to access and save this information continuously. When the chatbot is opened, there would be a brief 20-second buffering period during which it would analyze the saved messages within the pages or analyze the specific content the user wants. I believe implementing such a system would be truly innovative.

If implementing a note-taking system is not feasible, an alternative solution could be the addition of tag features. For example, users could assign tags to conversations or messages to help the chatbot better understand the context and topic of discussion.

I believe these features would greatly enhance the chatbot’s capabilities, improving its ability to provide accurate and context-aware responses.

Thank you for considering my suggestion, and I appreciate the work you do in advancing AI technologies.

I’d like a tool that can be in my browser with me so that if I say "hey AI do you see what I am highlighting (or hovering over) - what is this thing, explain this word to me, etc.

The real-time speaking feature is cool, but if I could pair it with what I was doing on my computer. That would be cool

1 Like

Well I am working on multiple impact based AI solutions, one is a grant writing product where the user adds basic details of what they plan on doing and we run it through 7 bots with professional capacity in different fields.
Another is an AI to automate improving scientific research that is utilizing measurables that we also have in a database. Thus replacing 2 measurables per 24 hours with 300 measurables as well as being able to test if other types of measurements can fit to improve conclusions.
Then a eco innovation AI to help students learn how to create gpt’s and similar functions.
Help people identify which tech to use to be part of the solutions for a changed climate.

We have a lot going on and these are the products in early process but my main company works with satellite data and mapping of living conditions for insects and plants.

So if any of this is interesting then I do need more interns or direct contributors to the specific projects.
Great to send an email to me at [my email]