I’m a ChatGPT Pro 20x subscriber, and Codex is a major reason I pay for this plan. I use it extensively for ongoing software development.
My subscription renewed and I was charged on September 23, 2026. After renewal, my weekly Codex allowance still showed approximately 1% remaining. It is now fully exhausted, with the next automatic reset scheduled for Saturday morning, September 26 (Europe/Warsaw).
I understand that monthly billing and weekly usage limits follow separate schedules. This is feedback about that design.
From a customer’s perspective, however, this is frustrating: I have just paid for another month of Pro 20x, yet I have no included Codex capacity available until several days later.
I have two banked resets available, but consuming a reset I already have is not the same as receiving refreshed capacity when my subscription renews.
My concern is not how to purchase additional usage. I’m asking whether subscription renewal itself could provide a way to resume working.
Could OpenAI consider either refreshing included Codex usage when a subscription renews or granting a complimentary reset specifically for that renewal?
I’m not asking for unlimited usage. I’m suggesting that renewing a subscription—particularly a high-usage plan like Pro 20x—should provide some immediately available capacity without another purchase or consuming an existing banked reset.
I want to continue using Pro 20x, but paying for renewal while having no included Codex usage left is a disappointing experience.
Have other Pro subscribers encountered this? I would appreciate the Codex team’s perspective on whether a renewal-linked refresh could be considered.