Pin or Bookmark Individual Responses in Codex

I’d like Codex to let users pin, bookmark, or favorite individual assistant responses inside a conversation.

I’m surprised this isn’t already available, because it would make returning to important ideas, explanations, plans, or code suggestions much easier.

Right now, if Codex gives me a particularly useful response, I basically have three options:

  • Scroll through a long conversation trying to find it again.
  • Remember which conversation it was in and search for that chat.
  • Copy the response out of Codex into something like Obsidian, Notion, Apple Notes, or a draft just so I can find it later.

That last option in particular feels redundant. The information already exists inside Codex; I just need a way to mark it as important.

A simple pin / star / favorite button next to each response would solve this. Ideally, pinned responses could then be accessible either at the top of the conversation or through a small “Pinned / Favorites” view across chats.

This would be especially useful for long-running coding sessions where a single conversation can contain dozens of useful decisions, ideas, implementation notes, and explanations.