OpenAI DevDay 2024 (San Francisco, London, Singapore)

Nope. Maybe they’re late. Maybe they’re waiting to see if the initial batch of people approved sign up before moving to the b-list. Maybe None == False

1 Like

Has anyone received confirmation for DEVDAY in San Francisco? Applications for the event have closed, and more information should have been shared by August 23.

2 Likes

No info here or anywhere else I’ve checked. Twitter is silent about it, too.

4 Likes

I just got a complimentary invite to Dev Day 2024. I have accepted. I did want to share my experiences as well (and I indicated that on my application); but no hint of that yet.

Nevertheless super pumped to see some of you there!

3 Likes

I’m glad to see that the invitation process is in full swing now!

Congratulations to @icdev2dev on receiving the complimentary invite.

By the way, if a complimentary invite is not accepted by September 3rd, someone else from the waitlist will have the chance to take the spot.

4 Likes

I’ve just received the email as well, hopefully I’ll see some of you in London!

4 Likes

Joining in Singapore. Super excited!

3 Likes

Wow I have terrible timing every time I pop back in from the ether.
God dammit I worked so hard in this forum and I somehow missed this.
Ugh.

3 Likes

I am out and into the waiting list now.

Too late for me. Enjoy the event, guys!

2 Likes

I got a complimentary invite to Dev Day in London and accepted. Why are the tickets free?

3 Likes

I also got a complimentary ticket, but when accepted the invitation I got charged the full amount. Not sure what I missed, but in any case excited to be there.

1 Like

I just got a complimentary invite too, for the London event

1 Like

Hopefully making it to the London event. Feel free to grab me on Twitter (@cheraff) if anyone is around London on days leading up to the event. First coffee/beer on me!

1 Like

I did not get an invite and placed on a waiting list :frowning_face: Will be tuning to YT for any live streaming. Keeping my hopes high though to attend the event in person

1 Like