Official DALLE3 Ask Me Anything (AMA) on Discord November 14, 2023

AMA with OpenAI’s DALL·E 3 Dev Team

Join us for a special AMA session with the developers behind DALL·E 3! Got questions for the team? Click the button below (on Discord!) to submit them, and be sure to circle back on November 14, 2023 at 9:30am Pacific Time when the team kicks off their AMA session on Discord.

Over 300 questions in first couple minutes. I’m trying to see if we can’t host one here too, but no promises. If not, check out the OpenAI Discord and get your question in…

@owencmoore

4 Likes

Here’s my question why isn’t it creating images today

1 Like

Please move your discussion here: DALL·E 3 Image Creation is not working

2 Likes

Unofficial non-employee here, but DALLE3 API is up and working, but ChatGPT Plus seems to be having problems at the moment. How’s things been going for you otherwise?

@PaulBellow

Go shake whoever wrote the bot announcement script and tell them to ad a timezone to the bot announcement… :rofl: (don’t think I need to explain why)

If you figure out what timezone it is you can replace this:

With this:

[date=2023-11-14 time=12:30:00 format="LLL" timezone="Africa/Djibouti"]

(Remember to add the correct timezone)

2 Likes

lol i was thinking about that!

I think Discord grabbed my time-zone and time-zone doxxed me? lol

5:30 PM, Nov 13 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) ??

1 Like

Lol, I think it’s the 14th :rofl:
I do actually see a bit of gray around the time in the picture, so maybe this is a feature discord has added since I last time I fiddled with it

Does this look correct to you?

November 14, 2023 5:30 AM

If so here’s the code:

[date=2023-11-14 time=05:30:00 format="LLL" timezone="Etc/GMT"]

Discord is showing relevant timestamp for your timezone. That’s what that grey box around the text means.

1 Like

Welp, the best way is to go to Discord and see for yourself currently!

I can’t imagine how many questions they have so far…

goes to check

Around 700 questions submitted so far…

I’m trying to see if there’s a way we can at least submit questions here on the forum, but it might be difficult… Discord is relatively easy, though, and they’ve got millions of fans already that help each other…

Why can we only generate one image on DALLE now?
Not allowing us to see multiple iterations of the same prompt feels terrible to work with to get exactly what you want.

Welcome to the forum.

You’ll need to ask the question on the OpenAI Discord at this time…

Hope you stick around.

I’ll add that I’m sure of the 700 questions so far, that’s among them! :wink:

"Alright, we picked the 10 best questions. #1 comes to us from “Totally_not_another_OpenAI_employee_322…”

Thank you for confirming my suspension, and welcome to the community!

When is the OH? November 14, 2023 at 12:30 PM PT?

You can submit questions now. The event launches with question answering at 9:30am Pacific Time.

Edit: Tuesday November 14th

4 Likes

Thanks. Where will the OH be hold though? DC?

All of the questions will be answered via text in discord. Possibly we can get a transcript into the forum later as well. There won’t be any voice or video for it.

5 Likes

That would be awesome, thankyou Shane.

Answers are rolling in… we’re working on getting them here in text if possible…

1 Like