Looking for Feedback for my GPT Powered Project (With Voices)

About a year ago, long before the announcement of GPT Voice I wanted to create a project that allowed me to create custom characters and companions that were fully voice enabled. I started out with a jupyter notebook making some API Calls and connected it to 11labs and GoogleTTS. It was my first coding project and was surprised how well it worked. I’ve continued to develop it into what eventually became exofi.app

The app is built in NextJS and deployed on Vercel with a postgres backend and full authentication. The UI/UX still needs A LOT of work but I’ve enjoyed the process of building and learning as I go. I have so far managed to reach around 10,000 visitors and a number of returning users. I would love to get some feedback from this community about the app and any suggestions, feature recommendations or feedback in general. I am working on adding in voice to text to allow full voice to voice conversations, full multi lingual support and more models.

Are you an alpha tester? I want to be an alpha tester. I don’t wanna wait another month or two while ALPHA testers have fun! Help me please!