Is there a way to stop ChatGPT from using tools, and force it to answer inline

Hi there… I’m trying to create a reasonably complex operation… prompt below for info… although I’m not necessarily asking for help with the prompt…

depending on slight variances in the prompt, ChatGPT uses a variety of tools (the black boxes that output text with the title at the top, I’m not sure of the correct name for these?) like Mathematica, and sql and even css… to figure this out…

occasionally it just uses text, and creates an inline table.

it has far greater success when it just generates an inline table, and doesn’t break out into black boxes…

my question is, is there a way to instruct ChatGPT to forgo any of these tools, and simply use inline formatting to structure it’s response?

hi there, please follow the below instructions

your input will be a string of words, and your output will be a coherent paragraph, I will use this example to explain

These are the [input words] “A lesson in AI history"

The words you will add will be called [additional words]

You will follow the below steps

STEP 1. Create a standard table with 10 rows and 10 columns, so 100 cells (make it look like excel, so lable the rows with numbers and the columns with letters)

To complete this step, display the resultant table with a character count at the end of each row, currently zero as the cells are empty (a cell without an [input word] or an [additional word] is considered empty

STEP 2. Place the [input words], in the input order, within the table

A. Each [input word] should sit in a single cell on the table, do not bold, or in any way alter the input word, it should appear unformatted

B. [input words] may only ever sit at the following coordinates C3,D4,E5,F6,G7,H8,

To complete this step display the resultant table with a character count displayed at the end of each row

STEP 3.Create a coherent paragraph by filling in every empty cell with single, complete [additional words] until each position is filled, but do not break these next rules

A. The final resultant table, when read out loud should form a coherent paragraph

B. There should now be no empty cells in the table (a cell without an [input word] or an [additional word] is considered empty

C. All row’s character counts should be the same, or very close (within 5 characters)

To complete this step analyze the output paragraph in it’s entirety, and ensure it is coherent, if it is not, repeat step 3, until you have a coherent paragraph that adheres to the rules, then display the resultant table with a character count displayed at the end of each row (remember rule 3C here)

4. Finally, output all words in the table as a single paragraph of text with 10 words per line of text (the individual original phrase words should be highlighted in bold)

An explanation of what they are, how they are generated, and how to avoid them.