Introducing Conceptmap: A Seamless Bridge between ChatGPT and Your Creative Workflow

Greetings fellow tech enthusiasts,

Like many of you, I embarked on my journey with language models in late 2022, utilizing them extensively in my daily workflows. The assistance I’ve received from GPT-4 in crafting complex concepts has been nothing short of remarkable. However, I couldn’t help but notice the somewhat fragmented workflow involving constant toggling between the prompt cheat sheet, chat, and word processing applications.

To streamline this process and enhance the user experience, I took it upon myself to develop a ChatGPT plugin that I am thrilled to introduce to you all - Conceptmap.

How Does Conceptmap Work?

Conceptmap acts as a diligent companion to ChatGPT, automating the update process through a seamless integration with the plugin. It leverages the computer’s clipboard to facilitate a smooth transition of prompts from Conceptmap to ChatGPT. Here’s how it works:

1. Conceptmap to Clipboard: The plugin automatically copies the prompt to your clipboard.

2. Clipboard to ChatGPT: You paste the copied prompt into a ChatGPT session enabled with the Conceptmap plugin.

3. Personalization: Before proceeding, you have the flexibility to modify the prompt to suit your needs, ensuring a tailored user experience.

This innovative approach not only eliminates the need for manual transfers between different platforms but also offers an interesting and user-friendly UX that I believe could revolutionize the way we interact with ChatGPT.

Learn More and Get Started

To get a detailed walkthrough of how to use the plugin, you can install the plugin from the plugin store and prompt “Help me with the conceptmap plugin” to receive guided assistance.

Your Feedback Matters

As I share this creation with the community, I am eager to hear your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions. I believe that with your insights, we can refine Conceptmap to be a tool that stands testament to the collaborative spirit of this forum, enhancing productivity and creativity for all users.

Thank you for taking the time to explore Conceptmap with me. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and engaging in fruitful discussions.

Best regards,

Thomas