Introduce yourself! šŸ˜Š

Hi everyone!

Iā€™m Mustafa, Founder at AI2sql - AI2sql is a Codex-powered SQL generation tool. Engineers and non-engineers can easily write efficient, error-free SQL queries without knowing SQL.

Excited to be here.

2 Likes

Hey Jeremy - Iā€™m a poet experimenting with the API as well. Iā€™ve been feeding it my poems and enjoying the results. Me and a few frineds are working on this in SF. Cheers, Liz

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, This is Ayush Singh,from India, I am a machine learning engineer and a data scientist, I have worked as a data scientist @ Artifact, machine learning engineer @ Omdena and currently working as a Deep Learning Engineer @ VisionNLP ( working on textual and audio data ).

I am currently building Antern with some of my friends which focuses on user engagement as well as making the world exciting through AI + AR/VR.

I also love to teach, I taught several ML courses, ML001 ( which got recommended by MIT CS and AI Labs ) , CS001 ( Advanced ML and DL ) and currently teaching ML002.

I run a youtube channel where I make End2End Courses :- https://youtube.com/c/neweraa
You can connect me over linkedin or twitter.

Thanks,
AS

3 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m Syntax, well, thatā€™s what I go by at least. Iā€™m one of the few lucky people who applied for academic research and got in, and if I already wasnā€™t lucky enough, I got accepted in the first day! What are the chances? No seriously, someone please tell me what the chance is. Iā€™m curious. I want to push the AI to its limits, but Iā€™ve achieved reaching my own limits before I reached the AIā€™s limits. Those limits werenā€™t too high though, because Iā€™m busy with school, and Iā€™m trying to find ways to make money under the legal working age of 16. I hope everyone finds what they need in this AI, reaches their goals, reaches their limits, and/or creates something amazing in the process. Have a nice day!

6 Likes

Hi! I am Okhai Omotuebe. A student of the University of North Texas, pursing a masters in Artificial Intelligence. I have a background in web programming and Linux system administration. I am an international student from Nigeria.

What got me excited about OpenAI is the fact that it is open source. I read OpenAIā€™s goal of achieving Artificial General Intelligence and I believe in the possibilities. I am excited to leverage this API to contribute to attaining that goal.

4 Likes

Hello everyone. Iā€™m a student of information systems security in North Texas that is highly interested in Human-AI interaction. I look forward to studying GPT3, Codex, and the extent of current Human-AI interaction. I am excited to research how this project can be used to generate code, help students get through their classes, and the extent to which models can be asked to share information that is grounded in truth, as well as share information about themselves. The nature of OpenAI has caused me to consider other projects as well, but I am very new to this and need some time to learn about how to implement these models. I look forward to asking questions and gathering feedback from yā€™all.

4 Likes

Welcome @RecyclableBag

1 Like

Thank you for pointing that out. That becomes more apparent after a few iterations of a fact-finding conversation.

1 Like

Thank you @okhai Looking forward to learning from this community

HʎLLo. WORĀ§D. I had a feeling Codex would be amazing and it definitely is from what Iā€™ve experienced so far. I have more confidence in exploring the world of code now. Iā€™ll be doing some academic research involving Codex and GPT-3, and building an academic report to share. I plan on fine-tuning the models on various datasets to see what comes of that. Happy to be here.

1 Like

ā€œI am Human Codeā€¦ā€
Nathan Cottle is an artist based in Australia . He is Founder of "Land Down Under Nate Mate " , Creator of ā€œExpositionā€ , Artist of ā€œPerceptionā€ . His work explores the connections between the perceived and the experienced. Perception has always been a constant interest in art history, spanning from Plato to our contemporary society.
The digital revolution has created new opportunities for artists, designers and creators to make work which has not been seen before. With the advent of technology, new ways to express yourself are now possible without limitation or barriers.
Nathanā€™s work has explored this understanding through his technique of using code (hacking) in his mediums . This process allows for a greater understanding on how information can be constructed through infinite possibilities .Land Down Under Nate Mate

3 Likes

Dimitrij ZYX Maslov
I do not need to introduce myself?

Hi I am Jeremy, I like hiking and video games. I am mostly a self-taught programmer. I have earned a couple of scholarships from different corporations. I really love computers and technology. I started my own company called Healing Vectors a few years ago. I am still very much in the start-up phase since I am the only employee. I have been researching how to use Quantum computers for different industries. I would like to search of ways to use them with CRISPR or create other gene-editing tools. You can check it out at https://healingvectors.org. I am also interested in developing different types of AI that would help people that are left behind. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

Hi,
my name is Thomas and I am from Cologne in Germany.

I am a web developer and mental health advocate. I am designing a group experience for group for developers with mental health issues, to support each other. We will use simple programming tasks not to lose contact with our programming skills and also find a way out of depression, anxiety and burnout. We also use meditation and mindful work. If you struggle with this conditions you are not as powerful as usually. Thatā€™s why we hope to use Codex to make this group experience more joyful and less stressful. Simple and easy programming tasks and group support to come out of self stigma and find the way into recovery!

3 Likes

Hi My name is Michael,

I teach middle school computer science and Iā€™m exploring new ideas for the classroom. Iā€™ve been learning Unity and working with some students on exploring different type of creative uses of the computer. I ran across the API I just started thinking of a million ideas. So Iā€™m really excited to learn about it, experiment, and think about ways that this technology can be used in the classroom.

4 Likes

Great to see other Middle School teachers here! Hello from Colorado!

2 Likes

Romolo welcomes you.

1 Like

hi Luke,
I couldnā€™t find the option for change language, could you please give me a hand.
thanks

1 Like

hi im looking for individuals like yourself to help with my ideas?

1 Like

Hi all, Iā€™m Ryan and Iā€™m the lead designer at Sudowrite, which is using the API for creative writing. In my spare time I use it for all kinds of other things like my Chinese literature homework, summarizing loom videos, or making a bot to play dungeons and dragons with.

Iā€™m pretty stoked to see what this all unlocks for building applications that were a lot harder to build before with just ifs and for loops.

3 Likes