Idea for advertising the reason for a P I costs

By giving our money to you for API usage it gives you strength to keep on upgrading this constantly and this is basically the super technology of a whole new world that will stem from the open AI technology so if anybody’s ever pensive or at any part in your you know telling people about token usage you should tell them that 'they’re they’re not paying just for the tokens for the open AI to use it and just spending money andthinking it should be free but they’re furthering the technology of a forthcoming whole new world… By supporting open a I development

Okay, let’s write that:

By investing in OpenAI API, you are provide the necessary resources to continually enhance this technology. This is essentially the cornerstone of a revolutionary new world that will emerge from OpenAI’s innovations.

Should you express hesitation or raise questions during discussions about high token costs and usage, you ought to remind yourself that their investment transcends mere transactional token purchases. You are not simply spending money under the assumption that it should be gratuitous; rather, you are advancing the technology that will shape an entirely new era—by supporting OpenAI’s development.

OpenAI marketing staff do not regularly frequent this forum, and businesses often have a policy of not taking outside consultation on spec. The declaration also might not align with truth or corporate mission. So simply being happy you can share your own views in the forum may have to be enough.

Thanks for adding your additions… they’re really fine tuned what I was saying I typed these things in quick so I don’t interrupt my workflow…if they don’t regularly frequent this they really should …i’ve been putting a lot of ideas up here I noticed right after I added one for that new memory feature… I don’t know if you could look at my profile and see that but if you could …I made that request like right before they added it!..