Iam facing an error like "you exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details" but i already have limit because this is a new account. from yesterday only iam facing this

Iam facing an error like “you exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details” but i already have limit because this is a new account. from yesterday only iam facing this anyone know what is the issue?

Welcome to the Forum!

What you see here is just a default usage limit of USD 5 that has been automatically set when you created the account. In order to use the API, you need to add some actual credits to your account.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this.

but for the new account they will provide free trail like this is the verry new account.
and before some days for my other account it cames for the new account.
and tis is another new accont

We are pretty certain that this has been phased out - in part this is likely due to the fact that the system was exploited by users, such as by creating multiple different new accounts…

ok so u mean that if i try to put api key from different account in my system so that its not working
ami i right?
correct me if iam wrong and also creating multiple accounts is the problem

Sorry for any confusion caused.

In order for you to use the API, you need to add credit to your account, i.e. actual money. You can do that under Settings > Organization > Billing on the Developer Platform. There you will find an option to add a payment method as well as to add credits to the account using the stored payment method.

After your credit balance has been updated in the system, you can start using the models with an API key that is associated with the account to which you added credits.