I want to learn fast api what can be best platform

I am new to development and Ai and I am in difficulty of learning the fastApi can anyone of the senior here can tell me a good platform to learn fastApi. looking forward for your response Thanks.

1 Like

Learning a new framework like FastAPI can feel overwhelming as a beginner developer. Don’t worry, There are some great resources out there that can help you get up fast.

If you prefer written tutorials, I’d start with the official FastAPI docs. The tutorials and guide on their website are fantastic - the explanations are crystal clear and they have awesome examples. Just going through those step-by-step will give you a killer foundation.

If you like learning through videos, check out the free FastAPI crash course on the FreeCodeCamp YouTube channel. It’s 3 hours long and covers all the core ideas you need to know. Since you watch someone code along, it may click better than just reading sometimes.

A couple other recommendations - the Real Python site has superb free FastAPI articles taking you from beginner to advanced. And Prasad Wankhede’s FastAPI video playlist is great for following along as he builds projects.

My advice is to start with the basic tutorials to grasp the fundamentals. Then try building a small project yourself, referring back to the docs anytime you need. Joining the FastAPI forum to ask questions can help too. But don’t feel like you have to learn everything all at once! Just take it step-by-step.

Happy learning. :grin:

2 Likes