I want to integrate ChatGPT into my own web project

Hi! I want to connect chatgpt to my .NET web project and make a chatbot, this chatbot will give advice in response to incoming messages according to my private database.

Is this possible? Is there any example or roadmap for this?

Hi!
Microsoft has put out some resources to get you started:

Hope this helps!

Firstly, thanks @vb
Actually, I use MSSQL for db-side. Is it worth to move to Azure (I have no experience with it) or, is there any suggestions for MSSQL? At the same time I’m using Visual Studio (not VS Code) and at the github link there is roadmap for VS Code. Can I do the same thing with VS?

1 Like

I think there is a misunderstanding about why one would use Azure in this case and the reason is that it is being used to access the OpenAI models via a Microsoft cloud service. In other words you can completely do away with Azure and implement your solution directly with OpenAI.

If you want to use MSSql that decision can be completely separate.

Regarding VS vs. VS Code: you can use either one.

I may actually not quite understand what you are getting at here. :sweat_smile:

Maybe all you need is this:

And from there you can develop to your hearts content.

Ah, let me explain myself. For example, I have a real estate db (like products and categories). I have a website with .net and I want to do a chatbot with GPT. I have API endpoints (like get-list all categories or get-list products). The customer/client will come and chat with the chatbot and the customer/client will write their requests/requirements. GPT, on the other hand, should send which features customer/client should pay attention to and if there is a house suitable for the customer/client in the database, GPT should send the title of that house to the user during the chat.

Is this possible? I hope I made my point. :slight_smile:

Thank you, ajudou bastante com essa integração!