How to process image in ChatGPT4

give me the explaination

To essentially close the topic: Microsoft Bing gets the GPT-4 vision (and possibly an exclusive):

I see that you have sent me a block diagram of a system that consists of a user phone, a microcontroller, and various sensors and actuators. The user phone is connected to the microcontroller via Bluetooth. The microcontroller is an ESP32. The sensors include three ultrasonic sensors (left, middle, and right) and a vibration motor. The actuators include an Arduino IDE and a power supply.

The diagram is black and white and is laid out in a logical and organized manner.

Based on the information provided in the image, it appears to be a technical system that uses ultrasonic sensors to detect objects in its vicinity. The vibration motor is likely used to provide haptic feedback to the user based on the sensor readings. The system may be used for various applications such as obstacle detection, proximity sensing, or even as a parking aid for vehicles.

1 Like

Hello, can gpt4 now process images? :smiley:

Hello, why can’t I ask this?

It’s really not ok! When you buy it, they tell you the model can access in internet. When you pay the money, the model tells you that it does not have Internet access. I want my money back! And I don’t even know where to write for a refund. That’s a cool scheme, open AI ! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

I uploaded this simple image in png format. It says it can’t see the image. Any ideas?

payload

Did you upload a file to advanced data analysis and its python sandbox? Because that’s not an upload for machine vision, which requires selection of the main GPT-4 model, and if it has been deployed to you, you’d get an image icon on your input box.

i bougt the plus version and when I choose the main GPT 4 model I can’t see the place to upload the image, what could be the problem?

We are deploying image and voice capabilities gradually

OpenAI’s goal is to build AGI that is safe and beneficial. We believe in making our tools available gradually, which allows us to make improvements and refine risk mitigations over time while also preparing everyone for more powerful systems in the future. This strategy becomes even more important with advanced models involving voice and vision.

gradually

Has anyone been able to receive a refund till now due to the lack of image processing feature in GPT-4?

OpenAI does not give back subscription money. You can cancel and won’t be billed for the next subscription period.

I find it very dubious and also “whaa” that a plus subscriber before the announcement was even made is upset they still have the same level of service as before.

I tried an image in GPT-4 today and it worked. Unfortunately it is not available via an API. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Not quite sure what you are showing. Was that done via GPT-4?

Since the OP is no longer active in this topic or on this forum and this topic seems to have run its course closing this topic.

If others still have questions they would like answered, please DM a ChatGPT moderator and ask them to split your post(s) into a new topic.

1 Like