How to create another organization in my account?

I cant find the option as mentioned here :

Top right under my profile pic, i try all , but found nothing related to create new organization.

so i can manage/limit the spending by organization.

can anybody showing how?

5 Likes

I too am facing the same issue. Not able to create an organization

1 Like

Yup, facing same issue… I am unable to create or modify the organization in anyway.

It’s insane that the hottest tech company could have such a huge UX bug on the main product, having it mentioned in multiple discussions and not have fixed it for 3.5 months! Just changing it to “multiple orgs under one account are not supported yet” or something :joy: Or just hire 5 new devs to implement such basic features, you are swimming in cash…

1 Like

Create a new user account with another email address.
Invite the first user to the organization of the second account.
Now the first user has both organizations.

2 Likes

I can’t create another account because my phone number is already linked to the maximum number of accounts, even though I deleted one of my accounts.

Anyone come up with a workaround?

3 Likes

Dear OpenAI Team, are there any updates regarding this matter?

2 Likes

This process should be improved. The user should be able to create organizations to segment billing and API keys more readily. Also the phone verification limits cause problems when trying to setup separate environments (orgs) for staging versus production which is the OpenAI suggestion.

1 Like

Same issue here, I need to have another company but I can’t have multiple phones, I want to have a new organization under my account. How to do that?

Same issue here. I need it to track the billing of multiple projects.

Could you guys do into details of how you intend for the billing to work?

Context is that I’m working with some clients to solve for something similar and if your problem is similar I might be able to help. I’m currently helping a company aggregate the organisation billing through a single platform at wielded.com.

My suspicion is that the current feature might not be able to solve the issue if you want different organisations to split the billing of API calls. (ie separate bill per API key). If you can elaborate on what the use case are for you (ie deploy ChatGPT UI to org or using API key for various different AI app and charging different clients for it) I might be able to help.