How do I generate code in a new language or mixing languages (think react)?

Hi,

I read the getting started documentation and understood how the fine tuning works with the format:

{"prompt": "<prompt text>", "completion": "<ideal generated text>"}

Q1: I assume codex does not support the type of code I want to generate. In this case do I resort to fine tuning to teach a new programming language (PL)?

Q2: Assuming fine tuning is the way to go: What is the best way to create a model in terms of complexity? E.g. let’s say I am teaching HTML. Do I go with complexity level 0 or 10 or somewhere inbetween, where complexity 0 means I enter:

{"prompt": "give me a link that points at google that says hello",
"completion": "<a href="https://google.com">Hello</a>}

Do I do little snippets like this? Or go for Complexity 10, e.g.

{"prompt": "give me an html page for an ecommerce website
optimized for selling XYZ", "completion": "<entire html + css + javascript>"}

Or do I go inbetween?

Q3: Can you teach to mix languages? E.g. instead of a link, I want a dropdown html element that includes both javascript and css classes to describe. How can I do that?

SaaSBox is an application that hosts front-ends for SaaS companies. The frontend pages have a well defined problem space (3-5 pages with specific content/functionality). The quirk is there is a mix of languages and tags to be generated. We code these by hand, but I can easily see it all being generated by AI. It would be great if anyone is interested to work on this as part of a research, or explain how big of a problem this is.

Cheers.
Team SaaSBox