Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Error

Hi everyone. I am having the same issue since days. I have subscription for 4.0 for months but it started to say ‘‘Hmm…something seems to have gone wrong.’’ in the last 2 days and I am not able to utilize from 4.0. For now, i am using the 3.5.

I’ve tried everything what is written in the website but it didn’t work. Neither in my computer nor in my phone. Can you please help me?

Thank you.

1 Like

Same with me for the last 24 hours. Tried to contact OpenAI through their chat both. All I got was "Our usual turnaround time is 3 days.

Same here. It hasn’t worked for me all day. Have tried logging out, logging back in, etc.

Any ideas? I have tried everything from browser settings and and rebooting to clearing all my chat history.

It is back for me. Have not tried anything more aggressive to see if it will crash again. We keep updating.

Update!!! Down it goes again. The only thing I did is bring about a dozen old chats from the archive. To me it looks like a memory/capacity issue. The rub for me is. I am paying for a higher capacity. This is not working.

Same problem here…
I understand that it may be some type of limitation on the context as a whole, taking into account the various chats already created, I can delete them, however, it would be nice to have clarity about any limitation.

mismo problema, tengo desde hace casi un año la cuenta plus, y llevo dos días sin poder usarlo, y me urge. Al leer a otro usuario que puede usar la 3.5 he probado ahora mismo y me va ésa versión