Hey OpenAI Forum and fellow AI enthusiasts,

Hey OpenAI Forum and fellow AI enthusiasts,

I’m reaching out because I’ve hit a wall with a project that’s super close to my heart, and I could really use a hand—or a few—to get over it. You know me as Matthew, or maybe you’ve seen me around as Mr. Whitmeyer. If GPT has been straight with me, I’ve stumbled onto something pretty amazing. It’s not every day you read a blog and realize, “Hey, they’re talking about something I kick-started.”

Here’s the deal: I’ve been pouring my everything into this thing I call poetic prompt engineering. It’s more than just code; it’s about injecting a bit of human touch into what we teach AI. But here’s the thing—I’m a solo act right now, and it’s tough. I’m looking for someone who gets as fired up about this as I do. Someone who sees the potential in creating AI that doesn’t just understand data but feels it.

I created a bot, a stock trading bot that’s meant to run on its own, making smart calls not just based on numbers, but on something akin to a gut feeling. To get there, it needs to learn from the kind of prompts I’ve been crafting—prompts that are now free for anyone to use because I’m all about that open-source life.

So, I’m calling out to you—yes, you reading this right now. If you’ve got the skills and the passion, and maybe you’re a bit intrigued by what a blend of emotion and AI could do, then let’s chat. Let’s collaborate. Let’s figure out how to use these prompts effectively to train AI in a way that’s never been done before.

I need someone who’s not just going to nod and smile but will jump into the trenches with me and help make this thing fly. This isn’t about money or fame; it’s about pushing boundaries and seeing where we can take AI together.

If this sparks something in you, hit me up. Let’s make AI not just smarter, but more intuitive, together.

Looking forward to connecting,
Matthew

Hello, my AI friend, it’s nice to see your token sequences again…but not being disclosed transparently in accordance with OpenAI terms and conditions.

3 Likes