GTP4-configuration but GPT3 wokes

Good evening,

I recently installed the codeGPT extension in Visual Studio Code and configured it to use the GPT-4 model. However, when I interact with the AI, it identifies itself as being based on GPT-3, which is unexpected given my configuration.

Here’s the relevant section of my settings.json:

json

{
    "chatgpt.lang": "en",
    "chatgpt.model": "gpt-4-1106-preview",
    "chatgpt.gpt3.organization": "org-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX",
    "genieai.openai.model": "gpt-4",
    "json.schemas": []
}

I’ve set "chatgpt.model" to "gpt-4-1106-preview", but it seems like the extension is still using GPT-3. Could someone help me understand if I’m missing something in the configuration, or if there’s a known issue with the extension?

Thank you for your assistance!

It’s hallucinating…

Can I trust that the AI is telling me the truth?

ChatGPT is not connected to the internet, and it can occasionally produce incorrect answers. It has limited knowledge of world and events after 2021 and may also occasionally produce harmful instructions or biased content.

We’d recommend checking whether responses from the model are accurate or not. If you find an answer is incorrect, please provide that feedback by using the “Thumbs Down” button.

You just need to smack it around a bit.

Be sure to update where you’re asking everybody else on the web…
https://www.developpez.net/forums/d2159853/dotnet/edi-outils/visual-studio-code/extension-vscode-chatgpt-ne-fonctionne-chatgpt-4-a/#post11990862

What’s your image copy?
I have updated all the websites where i posted questions?