Getting server error 500 when trying to embed a csv file

Hi, I’m trying to embed a cvs file, as I have successfully done with the same code but now using different data I get a server 500 error and a message that says to contact you.

The file embeds for about 15 min and then produces this error: openai.error.APIError: The server had an error while processing your request. Sorry about that! You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at if the error persists. (Please include the request ID 9f3b5b9a30858ec001a1ec8dfa48effb in your message.) {
“error”: {
“message”: “The server had an error while processing your request. Sorry about that! You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at if the error persists. (Please include the request ID 9f3b5b9a30858ec001a1ec8dfa48effb in your message.)”,
“type”: “server_error”,
“param”: null,
“code”: null
}
}

Here is the same error using a different API key:

openai.error.APIError: The server had an error while processing your request. Sorry about that! You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at if the error persists. (Please include the request ID 23c7264d02278fee3776e0252847ca5c in your message.) {

“error”: {

“message”: “The server had an error while processing your request. Sorry about that! You can retry your request, or contact us through our help center at help.openai.com if the error persists. (Please include the request ID 23c7264d02278fee3776e0252847ca5c in your message.)”,

“type”: “server_error”,

“param”: null,

“code”: null

}
}

I have tried the GPT3 request many times and looked over my code and data, everything should be good to go but the error persists - please help!

Problem resolved itself, after today’s(the 24th)OpenAI’s API down time I tried the embedding again and everything went through without an issue. It would be nice if the error would have indicated this was the issue, server overload / outage vs the server 500 error which is far more nebulous on what the issue is.