Dear OpenAI Support,
I would like to submit additional feedback about the ChatGPT Read Aloud feature.
I have noticed several issues that I hope OpenAI can improve:
When I stop Read Aloud and start it again, it may repeat text that has already been read.
Read Aloud may sometimes skip parts of the response instead of reading everything.
Some words, names, or technical terms may not be pronounced accurately.
I would like OpenAI to improve the accuracy, reliability, pronunciation, and playback behavior of Read Aloud so that it can read ChatGPT responses more completely and naturally.
Most importantly, I would like these improvements to be made to the current models, including:
GPT-5.6 Luna
GPT-5.6 Terra
GPT-5.6 Sol
I hope OpenAI will improve Read Aloud within these existing models rather than waiting until a new model generation is released.
I believe Read Aloud is an important part of the ChatGPT experience, and improving it would make ChatGPT more convenient and enjoyable to use.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my feedback.
Sincerely,
A longtime ChatGPT user