Feature Request: Display plugin names permanently — hover-only identification is unmanageable with multiple plugins

I am migrating a large multi-agent business system from Custom GPTs to plugins and currently manage approximately 29 specialized plugins.

The Installed Plugins screen displays the plugins primarily as icons, with the plugin name only appearing when I hover over each one. When several plugins use similar branding/icons, there is no practical way to identify them at a glance.

This becomes even more difficult when moving between plugin chats and Plugin Creator during migration and security testing. I need to be able to immediately verify which specialist/plugin I am working with before entering instructions or making changes.

Please display the plugin name permanently under or beside each installed plugin icon, and clearly display the active plugin name inside the chat/editor interface.

For users managing many specialized business plugins, plugin identity is not just a visual preference. It is important for workflow accuracy and can also be a security concern when different plugins have different instructions, Knowledge files, permissions, and responsibilities.

Custom GPTs were much easier to distinguish and navigate. The plugin interface needs an equivalent way to organize and clearly identify a larger collection of specialized agents.