Developer access for colleagues?

It would be extremely helpful if there was a way to integrate a specified number of developers who are part of our organization on the platform.openai.com. This would enable us to co-develop and test plug-ins with developers who already possess ChatGPT+ licenses, making the integration process much more seamless.

1 Like

Hey @logankilpatrick , I imagine you and the team are looking for a more permanent solution to granting developer access to an org. Could you update the dev community about the correct way to request org plugin access? I have two other devs and alpha users, none of whom have Plugin access, but are waiting to use my plugin. I don’t see or know what the correct channels for such a request are. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

@logankilpatrick it would be awesome if you could do this for developers inmy org as well. Thanks!

Hei, @logankilpatrick please enable it for my Org as well. Thank you very much!

@logankilpatrick Would greatly appreciate you could enable this for my org as well.

This is related, Plus users with plugin access should be allowed to install unverified plugins (or develop their own) Install Unverified Plugin - Everyone Should Have Access to This

1 Like

Any chances you could add our organization members as well? Our main account is developer and we’ve submitted our plugin for review but only 1 out of 6 members of the team can test it.

Thank you so much!

This is the bottleneck myself and team has been facing! Could our org get access as well? I’ll have an Owner comment if needed.

Did your org ever get access? I’m wondering if this thread is still followed or if I should start a new one.

Don’t want to bandwagon but it’d be a waste of a post to ask on a new topic. I have plugin access, but not developer functionality. My colleague, apart of the same organization on the platform, has access.

This is making testing the plugin very difficult as only one person has access to install unverified plugins, etc. haha. Could you please do something similar for my account/org?

Hi @logankilpatrick ,
May I ask if it is possible I can grant my colleagues access as well. Now I need to share my account and password in order for us to work on the same plugin project. myOrgId is org-2rpKzbMVr3cPv86tdLeAFI55 really appreciate your help :smiley:

Hi @logankilpatrick Can you please enable for my org as well? I think it would be great if we can add it using openAI website.

+1 We also have this requirement, thank you very much

hi @logankilpatrick if you could do it for us too, we would be really glad. Thanks for your time.

@logankilpatrick I would be very grateful if you would enable this for my organization.
Thanks!

@logankilpatrick Could you our organization as well? Thank you!

I’m sure you know that this is a much requested feature, but I’ll add that our organization needs this as well. Only one person has access, so it is a bottle-neck.

Hi Logan,
I like to add our developer to our organization Keytours Vacations
Thanks
Koray

@logankilpatrick , we’re working on a plugin and, as the organization owner, I’m the only one with developer access. Can you grant others in the org access as well? Thanks so much!

2 Likes

@logankilpatrick could you please verify my account for plugin development as well. Very appreciated!