DALLE3 Gallery for 2023/2024: Share Your Creations

Prompt: “4k hyperrealistic red dragon roaring while breathing fire into the sky inside a slightly lit cavern with a Knight in full armor holding a sword stands before it.”

Bing DALLE-3 result:

2 Likes

Microscopic cell, fractal structures, translucid, colorful

3 Likes

how can i generate Autostereogramm with dall-e3???

3 Likes

I’ve had trouble doing “magic eye” or hidden 3d images in both DALLE2 and DALLE3… I’m sure it will keep getting better.

I’ve played with optical illusions, color blindness tests, and other stuff…

Oh, you generated it and got it on Wikipedia? Nice!

I wasn’t aware DALLE3 could do proper Autostereogramm images. What prompt did you use?

You want to have your mind blown by DALL-E 3?

Cross your eyes and look (probably better to go full screen, and I added neutral sides to make it easier):

8 Likes

how can i generate Autostereogramm with dall-e3?

2 Likes

As I mentioned, it can’t really do them properly now, but I imagine it’s just another release or two before they can…

Same here, hiding stuff doesn’t seem to be a strong suit…

Exact prompt used:

Illustration of the OpenAI campus exterior with people walking, talking, and working. Hidden among them is a figure that looks like Waldo.

“Hidden among them” :rofl:

After a few more attempts with different prompts:

5 Likes

you have a prompt for this pic Anaglyphenbilder

stereo scope images https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/1737exq/so_apparently_dalle3_can_create_stereoscopic/

There was another more recent thread that I can’t find again, making old-timey stereoscope images also. prompting technique is describing the stereoscope, point of view from each eye in two pictures, etc.

3 Likes

Have you guys noticed that ChatGPT modifies the original prompts before sending them to DALL-E?

I explained this in more detail here: https://community.openai.com/t/dall-e-chatgpt-a-trick-to-recreating-specific-images-using-seeds/445565

2 Likes

Yea, I think this DOES confuse some people if they don’t notice it right away. You can force an exact prompt (as of now), but you have to explicitly ask for it.

2 Likes

Spiky sharky; catfishy mouth?! Love the colors/striations.

It was so mesmerizing, I was immediately addicted to it.

Because everyone needs a Sasquatch lantern!

2 Likes

Nice! Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.

How long have you been prompting?

If you stick around, we’ve got a lot of great dalle3 threads…

Thanks for the welcome! I’ve been dabbling around with Midjourney for a few months but very excited to finally get stuck into DALLE3 and ChatGPT.

1 Like

Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We’ve got a really friendly community here. I’m personally waiting on DALLE3 via API, but it’s an exciting time to be alive…

It certainly is an exciting time to be alive! I have a couple of questions:

Do I own all the images I generate with my ChatGPT Plus subscription?

Can you tell me how to upscale images, I’d like to ultimately print images on huge canvas for display in galleries, more of a Photoshop question perhaps…

Thanks again!