DALLE3 Gallery for 2023/2024: Share Your Creations

:rofl: Yea, it’s not a huge fan of the spork.

At least we know it knows what one is:

This could be a fun monthly theme idea. Based on the amount of wonk in these images, we may have to eliminate the no editing rule though. :rofl:

Beautiful shot @polepole

5 Likes

Yes i had the same idea, i just want to write this. It is incredible that the system knows how to line up and place the matchstick correctly. (Really strange that it has so much trouble with small faces.)

3 Likes

Reclining human made of smaller humans holding each as a single whole wide

Image human made of smaller humans holding each as a single whole

Image human made of smaller humans holding each as a single whole Wide

5 Likes

Quack! :duck:
Rubber ducks stacked to make a world of rubber ducks in a duck shape

4 Likes

^^ Logos are a problem anyone? Let me know…

2 Likes

I love them! I keep crayons in real life cause I love all kinds of art. If you did that in real life I’d hang one on my wall. They are lovely bright images, “they makes me happy”- Toki Wartooth
TY @phyde1001

I have seen you guys trying to figure out what to do with the Dalle gallery, I’d do this… it is so big put a link at bottom to the new one, lock this one and use it to guide folks to new one and back to the “archive of art” . Make a new one every year or half year or w/e all cross linked… @PaulBellow
You could even use the new one and control it with topics and challenges

I love loops :rabbit:

My daughter just said she wants polepole’s roses cats and dogs on her wall :smiley:

1 Like

My wife loved @polepole roses too, I love the art but I hate that flower it makes me really snotty lol :joy:

2 Likes

Red background A human form entirely formed and constructed of dead roses wide image Send it exactly

This worked better “ Red background A human form entirely formed of dead roses wide image Send it exactly”

Spooky “ Red background A human form entirely formed of dead roses wide image a hand holding its strings as a puppet Send it exactly”

:jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

The elephant made of mice is my favorite so far. :rabbit: