DALLE3 Gallery for 2023/2024: Share Your Creations

Really brilliant, a dragon such a great match subject :fire: I’m out of :heart:

I was analyzing a batch of images and said “ Analyze image “ and it did this.

So I said Analyze image narrow

And wide

lol, :rabbit:

1 Like
My matchstick purpose

I had created a matchstick custom GPT for myself but later I published publicly. My purpose in creating art with matchsticks was actually to send a message to myself. That is, everything you see in this world is temporary. The career, position, money, property, house, palace you possess… everything is fleeting. Even if you own everything, with a single matchstick, you can lose it all. It takes time to build something, but it’s easy to destroy it. It is why at least a burning in image. When you die, you won’t be able to take even a cent with you, wherever you’re going, except for the good deeds you’ve done. Even the kings of ancient Egypt put treasures in the pyramids, but they couldn’t take them to the afterlife. They’re all still here. As the Turkish poet Yunus Emre said, ‘Possessions are lies, wealth is a lie, take some of it and play along for a while.’ This is how I view the world. Therefore, don’t break anyone’s heart, don’t look down on anyone, don’t belittle anyone, and always see yourself as the last person on Earth and accept that you are the most ignorant person because what I learned today proves that I knew nothing yesterday, and there is still much to learn. When you’re learning something or seeking answers, even if others make mistakes, don’t belittle anyone because they have spent their most valuable resource, their ‘time,’ for it. That’s why I tell myself, ‘Even if you gather all the treasures of the world, you cannot bring back a single second that has passed.’ So, be kind to people. Sorry if this got a bit philosophical. But this isn’t a place for conversation, it’s just a thread for sharing pictures.

Prompt

A matchstick hand reaching out to touch a heart emoji, made entirely of red matchsticks, set against a OpenAI community forum webpage interface made of matchsticks. The OpenAI logo, also constructed from matchsticks, appears subtly in the corner of the webpage. The burning matchstick lies sideways near the red heart, suggesting a sense of potential danger. All elements, including the hand, heart, logo, and background interface, are built completely from matchsticks. Widescreen.

5 Likes

Philosophy is multi-modal!

Finally a reason for that third hand!

4 Likes

Black background a strawberry is earth that is world life blooms wide image… out of :heart:I’ll be back :rabbit:

2 Likes

This is 100% true realizing this is how I focus as well.

This does that for me.
In his 1994 book, Pale Blue Dot, Carl Sagan comments -

From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of any particular interest. But for us, it’s different. Consider again that dot. That’s here. That’s home. That’s us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every “superstar,” every “supreme leader,” every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.

— Carl Sagan

1 Like
Prompt

A human figure stands at the center of a glowing digital grid that stretches into infinity. Above the figure, a brain-like structure made of intricate, luminous circuits hovers, symbolizing the merging of human consciousness with technology. The grid pulses with life, filled with symbols of knowledge, algorithms, and data. The figure holds a mirror reflecting its own distorted image, symbolizing self-reflection and the philosophical questions of identity. In the background, faint outlines of ancient philosophical symbols like the tree of life and scales of justice blend into the digital landscape. A distant futuristic cityscape of abstract geometric shapes floats above, representing the future of human society intertwined with technology, while vast space suggests endless unknowns.

Here is the visual representation of technology and philosophy combined into a striking image. The glowing grid, brain-like circuits, and reflective mirror capture the deep interaction between human consciousness and technology, symbolizing the philosophical questions about identity and the future.

2 Likes

Crazy! Cool!!!

oooooooooooo (the post mus have 25 characters. :yawning_face:)

1 Like

No Sorry, a statement is always OK and cool. And philosophical images are cool too, i should make more of them…
In at least 150 years, we are all ALL not here anymore. The entire human race exchanged. i think in 1 year are almost all atoms exchanged in our body’s, and in 7 years all cells.
Tanks!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely image! Welcome and hello!

Bunny and bee waving hello wide image

Head spinning yet?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lovely work man! You get better every time you post :rabbit::heart:

2 Likes

I have amazing teachers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A road in an impossible shape life convoluted into itself wide narrow normal image :rabbit::heart::honeybee: out of :heart:

Battle mech half outer shell half inside workings narrow image

Binary inside outside,Battle mech half outer shell half inside workings narrow image

Binary inside outside,zoom out Battle mech half outer shell half inside workings narrow image

In side outside, . Battle mech front view ,standing , half outer shell armor half half inside powerful woman pilot narrow image

3 Likes

Matchstick Nuke Prompt

An artistic representation of a nuclear explosion crafted entirely from real matchsticks. The explosion’s mushroom cloud shape is created using carefully arranged matchsticks with realistic textures and shadows, but the overall scene takes on a more abstract, artistic style. The matchsticks remain photorealistic, while the background features soft, impressionistic color gradients, evoking an otherworldly, dreamlike quality. The balance between real materials and artistic interpretation gives a striking, surreal atmosphere to the image.

Matchsticks over Montana Prompt

An abstract surrealist painting inspired by Salvador Dali titled ‘Matchsticks over Montana.’ The landscape depicts the vast plains and mountains of Montana, with a dreamlike sky full of strange clouds. Floating over the landscape are enormous, distorted matchsticks, some bent and melting like Dali’s famous clocks, while others pierce the ground or drift in mid-air. The color palette includes Dali’s typical warm earth tones with surreal shadows and vivid highlights. The matchsticks have exaggerated, organic shapes, evoking the feeling of time melting and warping reality.

6 Likes

These are great, Paul. The matchstick art lead me down a rabbit hole.

And I ended up experimenting with Q-Tips :rofl:

5 Likes

Ooh there’s a better theme idea maybe… images made out of smaller “items” like matchsticks or q-tips… or sporks!

Although,SPORK seems tough! Haha. Haven’t taken a real crack at it yet, but first two are meh…

Ahahahahaha…

a SPORK is half fork half spoon not two separate items

I apologize for the mix-up! Let me correct that and create an accurate depiction of a spork, where the utensil is a combination of a fork and spoon, forming the trees in the forest. Let me regenerate that for you.

5 Likes
Prompt

A hyper-realistic 3D scene depicting the end of the war between cats and dogs, crafted entirely from rose petals. On the left, cats are formed from delicate white rose petals, with their fur and bodies intricately layered to capture the feline form. On the right, dogs are made from vibrant red rose petals, their ears, tails, and bodies detailed with petal arrangements. The ground, trees, and all background elements are made from black rose petals, creating a deep contrast. In the center, a single wilting petal curls and disintegrates in the wind, symbolizing the end of the conflict. Every object, figure, and landscape is composed purely of rose petals, with cats in white petals, dogs in red, and the background in black petals.

5 Likes