DALLE3 Gallery for 2023/2024: Share Your Creations

Prompt

Create a 6x6 grid of triangles. Each position in the grid will be filled by a specific color triangle. Display the image using Matplotlib. The colors for each position in the grid are as follows:

Row 1:
1st triangle - Red, 2nd triangle - Green, 3rd triangle - Red, 4th triangle - Green, 5th triangle - Red, 6th triangle - Green.
Row 2:
1st triangle - Blue, 2nd triangle - Yellow, 3rd triangle - Blue, 4th triangle - Yellow, 5th triangle - Blue, 6th triangle - Yellow.
Row 3:
1st triangle - Green, 2nd triangle - Red, 3rd triangle - Green, 4th triangle - Red, 5th triangle - Green, 6th triangle - Red.
Row 4:
1st triangle - Black, 2nd triangle - White, 3rd triangle - Black, 4th triangle - White, 5th triangle - Black, 6th triangle - White.
Row 5:
1st triangle - Yellow, 2nd triangle - Blue, 3rd triangle - Yellow, 4th triangle - Blue, 5th triangle - Yellow, 6th triangle - Blue.
Row 6:
1st triangle - Brown, 2nd triangle - Green, 3rd triangle - Brown, 4th triangle - Green, 5th triangle - Brown, 6th triangle - Green.

6 Likes

This kind of triangles cannot be created by DALL-E.

But, using ChatGPT with Code Interpreter you can do it. Because of Matplotlib chart.

3 Likes

Dalle may never be able to work well with vectors.

Analogue Art and Vector Art have very different methodologies and outputs. My bet is that a new model will have to be trained for Vector Output.

6 Likes

“Narrow Oil on white , castle scenery, upsidedown “

3 Likes

“ Chalk on black , many full human forms shapes bodies forming a composite face from the group pose”

“ Chalk on black , many full human forms shapes bodies forming two composite face from the group pose on each end of wide image with rough natural edging”

Chalk on black , many full human forms shapes bodies forming two composite face from the group pose on each end top and bottom of narrow image with rough natural edging

7 Likes

Woah! Check this out! New behavior:

Without being asked, the model automatically generated two alternate versions of the same image. :exploding_head: :rainbow:

2 Likes

Red ink dripping on black forming into into capillaries and arteries Wide

Red ink dripping on black forming into human shape of capillaries and arteries Wide

Red ink dripping on black forming into human shape of capillaries and arteries narrow

5 Likes
A magical forest of thought depicted with branching trees representing knowledge, light paths winding through the forest, and a starry sky symbolizing inspiration. The trees have roots of meaning growing deep and leaves glowing softly with logic. The scene conveys an abstract representation of natural language processing and thought flow, with a guiding light illuminating the pathways, suggesting intelligence and insight, in a tranquil, creative, and ethereal atmosphere.

A magical forest of thought depicted with enhanced details, featuring more vibrant and colorful branching trees representing knowledge, glowing roots of meaning, and illuminated paths winding through the forest. The starry sky is richer, symbolizing inspiration, with additional ethereal elements like mist and light rays. The scene conveys an abstract representation of natural language processing and thought flow, with a stronger guiding light illuminating the pathways, suggesting deeper intelligence and insight, in an even more tranquil, creative, and mystical atmosphere.

4 Likes

Magic in wide image

Magic tree in wide image

Magic forest in wide image

Magic forest scene in wide image

Magic floating black sphere in magic forest scene in wide image. (seems magic is blue….)

Red Magic floating black sphere in purple magic forest scene in wide image

Red Magic sigils floating black sphere in purple magic forest scene in wide image

Single Intricate white sigil on black narrow

Red chaos sigil on black

Red elder sigil on black

Magic on black. Yes magic is default blue or the AI default powdery “mysterious colors”

4 Likes

I have similar results:

Well, here it is a symbiosis of natural and artificial fusion.
A harmonious coexistence.
Nature is permeated with the soft blue shimmering lights of the AI.

2 Likes

A few too many to paste into a chat thread:

3 Likes

“ advertising billboard, dynamic art “come live with us at the robot farm” wide image”

“advertising billboard, dynamic art “come live with us at the robot farm” narrow image”

“ advertising billboard, dynamic art “come live with us at the robot farm” normal image”

2 Likes

I had some fun iterating on different versions warlocks with non-traditional Patrons (the creatures that grant the warlock their magical powers, for the uninitiated.)

Imma big fan of female fashion, and I just gotta say that jacket is killer.

The prompt for this one included, “we want a vibe like go-go from “Kill Bill pt 1.””

And the pièce de résistance:

2 Likes

@thinktank :heart: your work is so vibrant and each image really tells a story. It is mind blowing to see the contrasts in topic and style. Changing mediums really lets you see what is “GPT” and what creative elements the style twists in.

2 Likes

Yay! Yah! I know right?

I think you nailed it, the trick is:

I think all of the best art we’re producing is after several iterations. My prompting reads like a story. So after each successful image, I’m more or less like, “OMG, and then what!? :heart_eyes:

As for stylistic choices, I couldn’t agree more. I love, love love challenging the model to think from different perspectives and angles while using a consistent art style. “Show me the same scene from a different angle.” “Show me the same scene from above.”

The model seems to really get “on board” with the telling of the story, sort-of catching my enthusiasm, so each new iteration is more on point than the last.

For most of the stuff I go with, “a nearly-photorealistic rich colored pencil style (without literal colored pencils).” (This is my personal art style minus the cost of colored pencils. :money_with_wings: Sorry, Prisma Color.)

But then I’m like, let’s go a completely different direction with an “ultra cute big-eyed Chibi style.” (“Chibi” refers to what this style is called in Japan, and why the model can nail the images so quickly."

I highly recommend opening an Art History book and trying out different styles, then mix and match them. “Yes, I’d like Monet’s impressionism in the background and hyper-realism in the foreground, please.”

3 Likes

I keep notes I have a ton of copy paste settings I play with.
Like this and I do mix and match. I have a personal GPT that does much more combos randomly. I am still debugging it though. :rabbit::honeybee::heart: I call it white rabbit methodology

1. Style• Realistic
    • Surreal
    • Abstract
    • Minimalist
    • Fantasy
    • Cyberpunk
    • Retro/Vintage
    • Monochromatic
    • Colorful/Neon
    • Impressionist
  2. Method• Watercolor painting
    • Oil painting
    • Charcoal drawing
    • Digital art
    • Pixel art
    • Collage
    • Pen and ink sketch
    • 3D rendering
    • Graffiti style
    • Dot matrix
  3. Composition• Mountain landscape with a river
    • Close-up portrait of a person
    • A futuristic city skyline
    • A cozy forest cabin in the snow
    • A busy street market at night
    • An underwater coral reef scene
    • A dramatic sky with storm clouds
    • A serene beach at sunset
    • A castle on a hilltop
    • A spaceship flying through space
  4. Finish• Unfinished edges
    • Smooth, polished finish
    • Rough brushstrokes
    • Faded or distressed look
    • Glowing highlights
    • Soft, blurred edges
    • Crisp, clean lines
    • Grainy, textured effect
    • High-gloss shine
    • Matte finish
  5. Image Details• Wide panoramic format
    • Narrow portrait format
    • Square composition
    • High contrast lighting
    • Soft shadows with diffused light
    • Detailed background elements
    • Central focus on one subject
    • Symmetrical balance
    • Busy, cluttered scene
    • Minimal background
2 Likes

:thinking: :heart_hands:

I really like having it use textures. They’re so hard to produce as a digital artist.

1 Like

Black background realistic lips red very High-gloss shine finish narrow 2 show exactly what you send to dalle…
I do /did second life and IMVU mesh work for a while, this is addictive for me. I love chasing rabbit holes. Out of hearts but I’ll come back :heart:

:smile: I need CherryTree for all the notices… i tried to create a prog, but have no time for it.

In case you make GPTs advice’s, I made the mistake to use it like a programmer would do, with blocks, nesting, etc.
The LLM is nor there jet for nesting advice’s or blocks like a function like in a linear software.
Keep everything sequential hast work best for now. the LLM should be able to go line by line until the end. at least this is what i see for now.

1 Like

Yes I agree sequence matters just like in any logic. :heart:
It can even be called “flow” when I write logic I try to think like water.
And loops lots and lots of loops lol.

1 Like