DALL-E image creation

Hi, I just received the email with the invitation for DALL-E . I can not find the image creation tool on the webpage (https://beta.openai.com/) The discord channel is asking me to create an image with a given code as per this tutorial (Dalle Verification Tutorial) but I do not have access to that page my user name and PW do not work.

Any help would be much appreciated. I’m new to AI.

Thanks

You should be able to Login on labs.openai.com!
The Verification you followed is just to get your Discord Account verified,
you don’t have to do this to use DALLE.

Hope that works for you :slight_smile:

Hi Thank you for your quick response.

Unfortunately I do not have access to the website labs.openai.com I get this page (see below) after inputting my username and PW.

I do have access to this URL though : https://beta.openai.com/overview

What’s wrong?

MSDL_Logo_Long_83cdf838-45ef-4078-a14c-2eada4084a1a.png

1 Like

If you got the Invite mail, you should be able to get access to labs.openai.com

The Invite mail should look like this:
firefox_rnewM1QA5G

Yes that is the exact email I’ve got, see the screenshot below. But I still can’t acces labs.openai.com. I followed the instructions and sign up with the same email but for a reason that I ignore I can’t have access. Should I reset my PW?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t know what the problem could be then.
Hopefully someone else can help you!

Can I get the invite again and restart the process?

To whom can I send my request. I rest my password and I have the same problem.

I think your only hope is to contact support@openai.com, but you might have to wait awhile for any response.
I reached out to them 3 Days ago regarding a “Deactivated User Appeal” and have not gotten a reply yet.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I do have the exakt same problem. Whats happening here? I’ve got the Invite but can only access the API (beta subdomain) and not the actual image generation. We can’t be the only one having this problem?

1 Like

Same problem. MarketerZach@Gmail.com please help.

Hi Guys,

I had the same issue.
Here’s how I solved it for me.

1. Opened an incognito tab

2. Copied URL from invitation mail

3. Pasted in incognito Tab

4. Logged in with my waitlist email (very important imo to use the mail address EXACTLY as registered in waitlist - if you signed-up with xxx@gmail.com don’t try to create your account with xxx@googlemail.com. This will lead to no match in Dall-E database I guess and it won’t work. I did the same mistake first. Now using the Google address as signed up, activation worked perfectly fine and I can use the picture AI.

5. Approve validation email

6. Sign in again

7. Verify telephone no.

8. Enter personal info

9. Use Dall-E and have fun (hopefully works for you too)

Best!

Same problem here, don’t know where to go

Hi,

This method worked for me. My company uses aliases with each email. At first I did sign-in with my alias in stead of my real email adress.

After clearing the browser cache and using an incognito window now I can access DALLE.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Exact same problem here and no way to fix it. There just seems to be a bug in their system that doesn’t properly activate accounts that were invited. I contacted the support twice with no response (weeks ago).