Dall-e error "Your image was invalid"

Hi, I’ve been having trouble with Dalle recently. Whenever I upload a photo and try to edit a part of it then I press “generate,” I get an error message that says, “Your image was invalid.” I used the same photo last week, and everything worked fine
I really appreciate it if you could help

1 Like

Ok so probably are temporary failures. Thank you for the advice! I’ll try again next days

1 Like

Same problem. Even tried text generating images (succesfully) Then re-uplopading to Dalle. No joy.

Same problem. I finally decided to buy credits, lol figures.

I have a lot of credits but its not letting me upload anything. Ive tried everything :frowning: Heck!

I am having the same issue with an image I have used before. It allows me to create new images but not to edit one and redo it.

I am having the same issue, it sees it’s general
i can’t create new images, I’ve tried several images

Same error message. I see the time frame for your responses is within minutes to hours

Same here. I have plenty of credits and tried different file types just to see if jpg, png made a difference. Still can’t get it run. Anybody else having issues?

1 Like

Could be another outage connected to yesterday…

Mar 2, 2023

Partial Outage of the API

Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Mar 2, 16:08 PST

Identified - We are continuing to investigate issues with the Moderations and DALL·E API.
Mar 2, 13:17 PST

Investigating - We are currently investigating this issue.

Just pinged the team to check if we can see anything on our end. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Getting this issue too. “Your Image Was Invalid.”

Same error here. Seems impossible to upload at the moment. Had no problems before.

I’m seeing the same error too. I get it when trying to edit/outpaint an image or when trying to generate variations.

I keep getting the same error no matter what kind of picture I tried to upload, I hope it can get fixed soon.

Hi there! We’ve figured out the issue and it’s been resolved. Thanks for your patience! Let us know if you are still having issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for following up on this so quickly!

1 Like