Configure Zapier Plugin: ONLY ON INSTALL?

When I install the Zapier plugin, it pops up a window where I can add Zapier functions.

I can NOT seem to re initiate the plugin to get back to that modal once it is closed. What am I missing, or is that just the way it is right now?

1 Like

Same here, I need to uninstall and install every time to setup the same. Should be some way like having a ā€˜settingsā€™ as an icon which can allow a popup with contextual options including install/uninstall.

I passed this along to the Zapier team! Thanks for the feedback.

Try asking ā€œCan I configure more Zapier actions?ā€ while the Zapier plugin is enabled!

I FOUND IT!

ā€¢ Check your email inbox for an email from Zapier titled: ā€œZapier API access for Natural Language Actions Betaā€
ā€¢ Click on Get Started link in the email or go here: Get Started - Zapier Natural Language Actions
ā€¢ Click on the ā€œManage Actionsā€ next to the ā€œDev Appā€ row

That brings up the dialog. WHY ISNā€™T THIS A LINK FROM WITHIN ChatGPT?!

1 Like

Seem my reply below. Itā€™s accessible form Zapier. (Not ideal)

1 Like

I have already linked my zapier to my google analytics and created a zap for running a report, but keep getting this error:
UnrecognizedFunctionError: google_analytics_run_report
I apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that there was an issue with accessing the ā€œRun Reportā€ action for Google Analytics. Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I donā€™t have the capability to directly execute this action.

Anyone?

Thatā€™s the same kind of error when I try to connect ANYTHING through Zapier. The data is getting handled but ChatGPT is refusing to read the data.

I was simply trying to pull the draft for a book I wrote and have ChatGPT work with me to analyze/edit/revise it without having to paste the whole thing into the actual ChatGPT interface and it simply refused to.

I then tried to connect BigQuery to run a search on some records and return them to ChatGPT - same kind of error, wonā€™t work with itā€¦

I then tried to do the same search but this time on a Google Sheet connected to BigQuery, same kind of error, Unrecognized Func Errorā€¦

So far I havenā€™t been able to get a SINGLE plugin to actually work.

Hello
When you close the modal, it retains its previous state, including any buttons or rendered content. To ensure a fresh start when reopening the modal

• Unfortunately, the behavior youā€™re experiencing might be inherent to the current implementation of the Zapier plugin. If thereā€™s no built-in way to reinitialize the modal, you might need to manually reopen the plugin each time.
  • Consider reaching out to the pluginā€™s support or checking the documentation for any specific instructions on reopening the modal after itā€™s closed. [:sunflower:]