ChatGPT prompts ''You've reached our limit of messages per hour. Please try again later''

You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.

What is the limit per 24 hours, when does it reset, and how come I did not face this issue when it was 3.5 ???

Are you punishing people for upgrading ???

You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.
I got this after my first prompt today, was inactive yesterday lol

2 Likes

same here. seems like a bug, got this after my 3rd prompt today.

1 Like

Same here. I’m a Pro user. I haven’t used it for 12 hours. I think there is some problem with the system since I have never ever got this message on the 3.5 version. We have to wait a little bit.

Same issue after two to three prompts in GPT 4. I just paid for GPT 4 and am already limited after three prompts? I’ll get my money back from my bank if that is not resolved in a day. Services that are paid for have to be available. If no service is given, I will dispute the payment.

I beat you guys, today I paid for subscription and after ONE message I got response “You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.” After 1 hour waiting it’s still responding same way. Both on GTP-4 and GPT-3.5

I just read about others issues, i did ChatGptPlus account today morning and after using 7 prompts it shows “You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.” even GPT3.5 which is free, is also not working.

Same message here. On both services. It must be a bug with the whole app.

1 Like

Same issue here with plus. Still going on after like 1-2h

Same here. Paying plus user and got this message. Although I used chatGPT yesterday, I certainly didnt prompt and excess number of messages

i use Vanus Ai ‎ it has gpt 4 for free

1 Like

Same here, logging in after a while i haven’t and this message pops:
“You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.”

Same here, the first use of the day and I got this: “You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.” This can’t be right and what is going on?

same issue,but i open new chat problem can fix

1 Like

I just got “You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.”

I just started my day and I got this :frowning:

Same here… just wokeup and first message says You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.

I got the same. Logged in after nearly 12 hours and got the message after the first try.

HI , I’m new to the community , I unable to use chatGPT since today morning. “You’ve reached our limit of messages per 24 hours. Please try again later.” this error showing now

update : its looks like working as previous.

You can resolve the issue by logging out of your account and then logging back in.

2 Likes

As @indrajit mentioned you can resolve immediately by sign out and sign in again . It works perfectly .