Chatgpt does not load when I am logged in

I was using firefox so the fix wouldn’t work, but chatgpt started working again. Let’s see.

Worked for me , love you xxx

Actually it worked. Thanks buddy. You are actually a lifesaver to us. Else a week without chatgpt was going seriously bad.
LOVE FROM INDIA…

1 Like

OpenAi Team: For more than two weeks I have not been able to work or use my payment account due to multiple bugs in your GPT-O and GPT-4 models, when I put update/refresh the window it hangs. It is a behavior that he has been doing for a long time. I have three paid accounts, and astronomydomine42@gmail.com, which I use for work and pay 60 USD every month to not be able to use a service I’m paying for.
I urgently ask that my 3 accounts and this bug be reviewed in order to continue working, since I am not only losing the 60 USD that OpenAi charges me but I am also losing money from work that I cannot do.
Thanks, Eugenio Schiavoni

OpenAi Team: For more than two weeks I have not been able to work or use my payment account due to multiple bugs in your GPT-O and GPT-4 models, when I put update/refresh the window it hangs. It is a behavior that he has been doing for a long time. I have three paid accounts, eugeniokuke(at sign)gmail(dot)com, eugenio.schiavoni(at sign)coderio(dot)co and astronomydomine42(at sign)gmail(dot)com, which I use for work and pay 60 USD every month to not be able to use a service I’m paying for.
I urgently ask that my 3 accounts and this bug be reviewed in order to continue working, since I am not only losing the 60 USD that OpenAi charges me but I am also losing money from work that I cannot do.
Thanks, Eugenio Schiavoni

I am also experiencing this problem and losing money from not being able to use the service on screen. Is there an update on this situation and why it fails to work in chrome?

Ok this solution also worked!

Thank you so much! this solved the problem.

This has been happening to me too. I own a software company, and if my paid users constantly had the experience we are having, I would be out of business. I’m switching to Gemini. Tired of this.

That worked! Thank you!!! LIFESAVER

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! This is the only thing that worked for me

1 Like

This worked! Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

Switching to FireFox resolved the loading issue I had with Chrome, as well.

This worked! Thank you!!

I’ve been having issues for weeks now with nothing else working. My husband’s works just fine. Unsure that disabling this means…if anyone can answer that, I’d appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I was about to report that I have the same issue but this solution worked for me too. Thank you! I hope that OpenAI can fix this (I also read that QUIC protocol should enhance internet security and performance and disabling it doesn’t seem a good thing for the average Chrome user).

Thank you!!! it worked, been dealing with this for 2 weeks.

SOLVED - go to the web site address bar and type this in:

chrome://flags

scroll down to Experimental QUIC protocol - set it to disable and restart.

SORTED…!!

Experimental QUIC protocol

Enable experimental QUIC protocol support. – Mac, Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, Android, Lacros

THIS FIXED IT! I really appreciate your help!

1 Like

i have a problem about chat page, it just white screen only and i can’t begin this until waiting for hours.
i’m trying with reload, restart os, removing size memory, and many things i do, but why this is happen like this pic?

Hmmm, this didn’t work for me :frowning: