Chat GPT for Excel: Use GPT3 inside Excel sheets

GPT for Excel App offers a wide range of possibilities of using AI inside Excel Sheets.
Check it out here and to download use the link here

This add-on allows you to harness GPT-3’s AI power in Excel Sheets ™ with three custom functions:
=GPTINTERACT for a single prompt to generate response
=GPTPROMPT that takes in iput instructions with corresponding data to be processed.
=GPTPREDICT that takes some input example data ,output example data and data to be processed.

3 Likes

How do I unsubscribe from this app. I don’t like purchasing an app with a monthly fee before know how to unsubscribe. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi You will receive a subscription confirmation on the email you provide during subscription and you can use to automatically unsubscribe

1 Like

I want to write a letter to 44 members as per an excel sheet.

Pls remove this - this app is no longer supported, per the link provided…

I have an Excel sheet that I would like you to clean up so we can put it properly in Power BI

EXcel SHEET me last data entry hone vali amount Sheet 2 me dikhani chahiye

screenshoot of chatgpt for excel:

1 Like

I wnat to make a Employee Leaving Form can you help me

1 Like

I am confident that I have the necessary skills and experience to be an effective Nursing Team Leader and I am eager to discuss my qualifications with you further.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

meri excell sheet me coloum C me total count nikalna he to formula kya hoga

Greatly speed up your workflow on Spreadsheets using AI Agents. You can think ofas micro-apps that enable you to perform all manner of tasks on Spreadsheets like

• Visit a webpage and extract a table of data.
  • Clean up column of data.
  • Search Google/Bing.
  • Summarize data from multiple columns

Get early access here on leaptable.co

1 Like

How to change days in salary sheet 30 to 31

Hi and welcome to the developer forum!

I’m not sure if you are after ChatGPT, if so you can find it over at chat.openai.com

i have a table with employees name in first column and number in second column.there are doubles
i would like to create a table with the employees name in first column figuring only once and the sum of the values in second column