Cant use ChatGPT unknown reason, buttons unresponsive

Hey guys, i dont know who to ask at this point, i have been a couple of days without being able to send messages in ChatGPT, i write a message, send it, and it just dissappears and nothing gets sent.
I tried editing old mesages and it said " There Was an Error Generating a Response", i try the new chat preset questions, click and nothing happens.
I have disabled VPN’s, extensions, cleared cache, tried different browser, nothing works.
Any ideas?

Hi, I have been having the same problem for two days. I tried everything, but ChatGPT only works on my iPhone. It doesn’t work on my computer. When I write a message and send it, it disappears. Can anyone help us?

Hi, I have experienced this problem when either my network speed is slow or some other network interference i.e. vpn, network firewall etc.

Are you able to test another network if you only use it at home try at work for example.

Yeah i have the exact same thing, i can use it on my phone (Android) but not on the computer

I cant try with the computer as its stationary but on the phone it works with the same network connected and with mobile data

I have been having the same problem too, and should be something account related, because my wife also have a account on her computer, and she can use it without problem, on the same network.
I tried:
Disable ChatGPT Plugins
Used a browser without any plugins
Clear Cache
Clear History
Clear Cookies
Clear ALL Cache
Incognito Mode
Another Browser
Another Computer
and nothing works

Everytime I hit enter or arrow button, the chat only delete my message and does nothing. This is happening with both versions 3.5 and 4 for me

1 Like

I just found that my ChatGPT was not working with the banner for the Beta Test for Other Languages showing on top. Closing the banner solved the problem.

1 Like

Bro that is MAAAAD, it works now wtff, been a week without GPT because of this stupid sht, thanks man, have a great day.

“I just found that my ChatGPT was not working with the banner for the Beta Test for Other Languages showing on top. Closing the banner solved the problem.” - thyago.maestrelli

“I just found that my ChatGPT was not working with the banner for the Beta Test for Other Languages showing on top. Closing the banner solved the problem.” - thyago.maestrelli

Where is the banner for the Beta Test for Other Languages? There’s nothing on my page at all. Please help.