AskYourPdf.com - Seamlessly chat with any PDF you upload

AskYourPdf is an innovative platform that leverages the power of GPT-4 to seamlessly transform any PDF into responsive and intelligent conversational partners. It’s like GPT4 which uses your uploaded document as its only source of truth.

Take a look here AskYourPdf.com and share your thoughts.:grinning:

Join our Discord

explain contain from the article “Veiga, G.L., Pinheiro de Lima, E., Frega, J.R. and Gouvea da Costa, S.E. (2022), “Definition of input and output variables to assess operations strategy efficiency frontier”, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Vol. 71 No. 2, pp. 598-642.”

can you explain me the content of “Veiga, G.L., Pinheiro de Lima, E., Frega, J.R. and Gouvea da Costa, S.E. (2022), “Definition of input and output variables to assess operations strategy efficiency frontier”, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Vol. 71 No. 2, pp. 598-642.”"

Hey I was excited to try this, but it doesn’t answer questions about the entire document. I uploaded a 640k pdf text story to the askyourpdf site, got the doc ID, then used the plugin with the doc ID.

When using the plugin, it will tell me about some of the story, but not all of it… for example, there is a character named Jim who is in 80% of the story, but the plugin says there is no such character. It also refers to ‘excerpts’ so it makes me believe that the whole document is not loaded.

What’s up with that? If this can’t manage to ingest and chat about a 640k pdf, then how can anyone use it for pdfs that are tens of megabytes?

Unfortunately that’s a pretty fundamental limitation to all these document plugins.

They all search through your doc and try to find the relevant snippets but they don’t have a high level understanding - it’s currently too costly to do that.

With that said I recommend trying to the “Document AI” plugin.

Sorry to hear about that. I encourage you to install the latest version, AskYourPDF Pro. Do well to share feedback.