Hi everyone,
I’m posting this because at this point I’m genuinely frustrated with how ChatGPT Business Standard users are being handled in this reset.
Tibo announced the Oct 2 global reset for “all paid ChatGPT accounts” and later said that the reset had fully propagated.
I have four paid ChatGPT Business Standard seats, across my Business setup, and not a single one of them received the reset. The Codex usage and reset times are still exactly where they were before the global reset.
This makes it very hard to believe this is just an isolated account issue.
I’ve also seen Business Premium users receive the reset, while multiple Business Standard users are reporting that they did not. If Business Standard was intentionally excluded, that was never stated in the announcement. The wording was “all paid ChatGPT accounts.”
What makes this more frustrating is what happened with Pro 500. After the main reset, Tibo noticed reports that Pro 500 users had not received it, said he was investigating and would make up for it, and then shortly afterwards confirmed: “All fixed.”
So OpenAI was able to identify another paid cohort that had been missed and correct it. But Business Standard users are still sitting here without the reset, more than a day later.
And this is not the first time this has happened to Business. In July, OpenAI explicitly confirmed that Business workspaces had been “inadvertently omitted” from two Codex hard resets and later issued a corrective Business reset.
I have already opened OpenAI Support case #16341140, but so far I have only received AI-assisted replies instead of an actual investigation.
Could someone from OpenAI please confirm:
- Was Business Standard supposed to be included in the Oct 2 reset?
- If yes, why are Business Standard seats still missing it after the reset was declared fully propagated?
- Since Pro 500 users were given a corrective fix, will the same be done for affected Business Standard users?
If you’re also on Business Standard and did not receive the reset, please reply here. It would be useful to establish how widespread this is.