Add Syriac language to ChatGPT

Dear ChatGPT team,

I am writing to request support for the Syriac language in ChatGPT. As you may know, Syriac is a historically significant language with a rich literary and cultural heritage, and it is still spoken and used in liturgical contexts by communities around the world. However, there are currently few online resources available for Syriac, which makes it difficult for non-speakers to engage with Syriac texts or communicate with Syriac speakers.

I believe that adding support for Syriac in ChatGPT would be a valuable and much-needed resource for students, researchers, and anyone interested in learning more about this important language and its culture. With the increasing demand for natural language processing and generation tools across a diverse range of languages, I am confident that many people would benefit from having access to ChatGPT’s powerful language modeling capabilities in Syriac.

I hope you will consider adding support for Syriac to ChatGPT in the near future. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely
Isaac…

1 Like