404 Invalid URL (POST /v1/chat/completions)

Hello all, between 2024-09-15 06:01pm and 2024-09-15 10:00pm we encounter 404 Invalid URL (POST /v1/chat/completions) errors in our logs. Before and after this specific time window all seems fine. I am searching what caused this problem. There is an incident report on 13th September. . Also I checked that there is no report or annoucement or api down detection on 15th September If you can explain what is the main reason I would be appreciated.

PS: I asked this on github and they pointed that there can be account issue, further investigation might be needed.

1 Like

Hi there!

There was indeed a brief outage yesterday, which was likely linked to what you were experiencing.

Thank you for your sharing, I saw this but I did not matched that with our problem due to day difference but it might be what I was searching.

1 Like

Until now I am still getting the 404 error from time to time when using o1-preview or o1-mini. The only reason I can think of is that they are in beta so sometimes the availability intermittent, but it’s still very annoying.