🧾 Write a blog entry in the style of existing entries... either typical subjct, or prompted subject

I would like to have GPT generate blog posts, in the grammatical style of existing posts.

Typically this is two or three paragraphs of text. The subject matter of these paragraphs may/may not be directly related, but will generally be somehow relevant… I have prepared all the existing posts as input (Cleaned, and separated into paragraphs & sentences).

I would like to achieve two aims with this process:

1. AI to generate a two/three paragraph blog entry, but no prompt for subject matter, so resulting post is typical of the training data in style and substance.

2. AI to generate a two/three paragraph blog entry, using a subject prompt - so the resulting post is about the given subject while remaining typical of the training data in style.

Any advice gratefully received! :smile:

(If its too ambitious to do multiparagraphs, then lets stick with a single paragraph to get started!)

In general, how would you ask a human to do this? Let’s assume I am a hired intern content writer. What email would you send me to give you the results without asking for clarifications? With the newer Instruct models, this is a great way to bootstrap your prompt design. Max tokens, temperature, presence and frequency penalty etc. are hyper parameters that need experimentation (analogous to your interview process for hiring the above intern :slightly_smiling_face: )

Example for 2:

Write a three-paragraph blog post on “subject” matching the tone and style of the example below. Be xyz( characteristics of the output, professional, curt, formal, casual, funny, whimsical,…)

Example:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas porttitor congue massa. Fusce posuere, magna sed pulvinar ultricies, purus lectus malesuada libero, sit amet commodo magna eros quis urna.
Nunc viverra imperdiet enim. Fusce est. Vivamus a tellus.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin pharetra nonummy pede. Mauris et orci.

Three-Paragraph Blog Post:

It helps if you repeat the terminology from the instruction in your examples (as I did for “example” and “Three-Paragraph Blog Post”).

It should be noted that if you want your generation to be based on multiple examples, you need to be aware of the costs. If you need to do this several times, you can explore fine-tuned models.

Also, please be cognizant of the Usage Guidelines, when generating entire blog posts. There is a free content filter that may help a little here.